We know that our health is affected by other ‘factors’ outside of healthcare, hence the need for social prescribing; to help tackle the ‘factors’ in order to improve a person’s overall wellbeing.
How to set the social prescribing workforce up for success:
- A social prescribing- ‘link working’ workforce that is empowered, developed and supported would help increase positive wellbeing outcomes for individuals and communities.
- Firstly, begin with this FREE opportunity: As over 500 social prescribing- ‘link working’ workforce have found our flagship FREE online course very useful, we are giving you same opportunity; because from our experience, an empowered, developed and supported social prescribing- ‘link working’ workforce increases positive wellbeing outcomes for individuals.
I am very grateful I sign up, a well-constructed course for the target audience of GP Practice and voluntary and charitable staff involved with social prescribing or community navigation to develop new knowledge and skills to improve wellbeing- Link worker
- Increase confidence and knowledge: understand link working
- Be empowered: reduce risk and increase success in link working; role guidance
- Understand opportunities: whole picture view. Link working career path
We will be digging deeper into this topic in another post, so stay tuned! In the meantime Get FREE members of The National Association of Link Workers
For further information, email email@example.com